Scholarships & Financial Aid
Here at Georgetown University in Qatar, we maintain a commitment to accessibility for all students, regardless of financial background.
We strive to make our world-class education affordable for every student. There are several types of funding sources available to students at Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q). Most students at GU-Q have some combination of scholarship, financial aid loan, and self-funding. It is possible that you could be eligible for one or more of the options available. Please check out the links below to learn what kind of financial aid may be available to you.
Financial Aid for Current Students
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I qualify for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Where do I upload the required documents?
- How much does it cost to complete a CSS profile?
- My parents are divorced or separated and I do not have access to my noncustodial parent’s financial information. What should I do?
- I completed my CSS profile. Is there any other financial aid I can apply for?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- Do I need to translate the documents?
- Can I apply my financial aid for my study abroad fees?
- When and how will I receive my award?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Financial aid Applications and Forms
If you have any questions about financial aid, you can reach us via email here.
Please ensure to clearly indicate which type of funding option you're asking about in the subject line.
Please note: Georgetown University in Qatar funding options and policies may differ from Georgetown University main campus.