COVID-19 Update: The Bookstore is operating hours are:
- Sundays: from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Mondays - Thursdays: from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
An appointment is required to access the bookstore. Appointments can be done through this link here. Bookstore access will only be limited to individual sales. Departmental sales will remain online and any orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A maximum of 2 customers will be allowed in the bookstore at the same time.
- Customers are required to use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the bookstore before touching items.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. However, customers will be allowed to try on apparel over their clothes before purchasing if needed.
- PPE will also be available for sale at the bookstore.
Welcome to the Georgetown University in Qatar Bookstore where the Hoya Spirit has come from the Hilltop to Qatar.
This is the source for all your course textbooks, Georgetown apparel, gift and spirit items, diploma frames, stationery, greeting cards, snacks, phone credit and more.
For any questions or concerns please email at email@example.com or call us on +974 4457 8360.
A full catalog of promotional items in stock can be found in the Bookstore. Please give us 48 hours to prepare the merchandise.
A completed interdepartmental invoice form is required before collecting the merchandise.
For special requests, or orders that require program specific branding, you can contact the Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow for 2 to 3 months for special requests.
Business cards are available upon request for employees. Please follow this link to submit a business card request via the FM Help Desk.
Orders for student business cards can be placed through Student Development.