Parking at GU-Q Building
Normal Daytime Parking: Available in two areas at GU-Q:
- Car Park 1: Underground basement area
- Car Park 2: Front of the building (next to GU-Q Security Guard House)
- Day time parking is only for faculty and staff at the Basement.
- Faculty and Staff must get the parking stickers (blue circular) by visiting the Building Operations office. This is issued within a day.
- The garage parking is first come first serve basis and inaccessible without a blue parking sticker.
- No parking for students unless medical dispensation (except 4:30 pm until 6 am the following morning and over the weekends and holidays).
VIP Parking Area (Ground Floor):
- Reserved for the guests of the Staff, Faculty members and VIPs; however no restrictions from 5pm until 7am the following morning and over the weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of one day advance notice is required from the requestor to reserve the place.
- The available spots are limited so first come first reserve basis only.
Be advised that parking for more than 24 hrs is not permitted at GU-Q Building and QF Security has instructions to tow away such vehicle(s) without any prior notice
Vehicle Access Tag (VAT) :
- To access Education City between 10 pm and 6 am, a QF Vehicle Access Tag (VAT) is required. VAT provides 24/7 access to Education City.
- VAT is issued by QF HSSE and normally takes 3-5 business days for processing.
- A filled VAT form along with a color copy of vehicle registration and QID must be submitted to the BOSS office.
- After the submission of a VAT request form to BOSS, please allow 5-7 working days for the process and we will inform once it is ready.