Lost and Found
- Personal property accountability is the responsibility of every student, faculty, and staff. Each individual must take reasonable precautions to protect his or her personal property.
- Always ensure your possessions are stowed safely or carried. Never leave your possessions (bags, purses, phones etc.) available to other prying eyes while in the GU-Q Building
- To report any ‘lost property’ or hand in any ‘found property’, please contact the nearest security guard or call the GU-Q Security Office on 4457-8458.
- Lost and found property can be claimed at the GU-Q Security Office (LF04), located at the lower ground floor.
- Any unclaimed property for more than 4 months, will be handed over to QF HSSE and/or donated to a local charity.
- Students' claim hours are 9:00 am -10:00 am & 7:00 pm -9:00 pm. Notices are displayed in the building on the same for student's awareness and information.