The Georgetown University in Qatar continues to improve its learning spaces to ensure excellent standards for teaching and learning are maintained, by promoting the educational benefit of all classroom technologies. This includes systems such as Hybrid Learning, Zoom, lecture capture (Panopto), 4K projection, document camera and height adjustable lecterns that support latest presentation sources such as, HDMI, USB-C and wireless presentation.
All Classrooms are equipped with identical AV systems and intuitive controls that allow for consistent and reliable user experience.
The following content will demonstrate the latest classroom technologies that also includes How to short video tutorials.
How To - Video Tutorials
- How to operate the Classroom AV Touch Panel
- How to operate the Lights / Shades / Cameras & Projectors
- How to use Wireless presentation with Apple AirPlay & Miracast (Windows & Android)
- How to connect external devices using HDMI & USB-C
- How to use Zoom Video-Conference
Help and Information
What are the AV technologies available in a Classroom ?
What if I need technical assistance?
How do I reserve a class or meeting room?
- What is RPX telepresence and how may I use it?
- How can I setup a RPX session?
- What do I need to prepare beforehand for the RPX session?
- What if I need technical assistance during the RPX session?
How much time in advance do I need to make for RPX support?
- What is video conference and how may I use it?
- How can I setup a video conference session?
- What if I need technical assistance during the video conference?
- How much time in advance do I need to make for VC support?
- What is an event?
- How do I plan an event?
- What kind of AV technology is available for an event?
- What if I need technical assistance for an event?
- How much time in advance do I need to make for an event’s support?