Georgetown Global Leadership Summer Program
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMER PROGRAM
"Leaders are made, they are not born" - Vince Lombardi
Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q) is committed to impacting the lives of its students, as well as sharing its expertise and resources with the wider community in Qatar. The unprecedented COVID19 situation has encouraged us to provide even more support to high school students in Qatar. We are is proud to introduce an immersive two week summer program focusing on leadership skills open to all local students in Qatar from grades 9-12. Students will gain valuable experience developing and practicing academic and personal skills necessary for university-level success and beyond. Areas of focus include include:
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Social Media Management
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Effective Communication
- Jesuit Values & Traditions
The program will also feature simulation exercises such as debates, crisis management, MUN, and team building exercises. All sessions will be held by Georgetown students and staff.
- The program will run from June 14 – June 25.
- This program is FREE of cost.
- The program will feature two cohorts of 30 students each. Each cohort will have a three hour session daily (9am-12pm OR 1pm-4pm).
The application is now CLOSED.