- QF EC Shuttles
- Georgetown EC Shuttles
- Employee Shuttles
- Taxi Service
- Long Term Parking Available at QNCC
QF EC Shuttles
Buses will leave from Majlis Al - Shamali & Majlis Al - Janoubi main entrance between 06:15 AM until 06:00 PM – Every 15 minutes on week days, thereafter between 06:00 PM until 06:15 AM all shuttle requests will be on call by contacting the Hotline On 7033 5800.
Fridays and Saturdays shuttle will be on call as well 70335800, by giving 15 minutes time frame
Drivers will not follow instructions from passengers other than strictly follow the routes as indicated.
Contact QF Transport Office: 44541105
THIS IS AN ON CALL SERVICE
Call the driver on 5511-4634
Click here for the new bus schedule
Sunday - Thursday - 06:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Friday & Saturday - 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Fall / Summer 2017
Inbound Shuttles (to Education City)
|Medina central||Tower 30||Tower 1||Arrival||Bus|
|T44/Somerset||Serdal Tower||Al Fardan||Arrival||Bus|
Al Luqta & Al Rayyan
|Barzan 2||BH Al Rayyan||Arrival||Bus|
Outbound Shuttles (from Education City)
Barzan 2 And Beverly Hills Al Rayyan (Al Bedaiya)
|NWU||GUQ||WCMC||Barzan 2||Al Bedaiya||Bus|
- Outbound buses are drop-off only.
- Buses will only go to stops with passengers on board. Eg- if there are no passengers on board who want to go to Al Rabban, the bus will go straight to ASAS.
- Please pay attention to the Bus Letter to get on the correct bus. The driver in the morning may be different than the driver in the afternoon.
- Call Transport Coordinator at 4457-8243 for any shuttle-related issues.
Strong Rent A Car 7072-6181 is a Georgetown preferred taxi provider.
Long-term Parking Now Available on 3rd Floor of QNCC
This new measure will free up parking spaces within Education City
Long-term vehicle parking procedure effective immediately
As part of QF HSSE's continuous efforts to provide customers with effective services while ensuring Safety & Security at Qatar Foundation, kindly note that long-term vehicle/s parking in Education City (EC) is allowed at Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC), on the 3rd floor of the west side. Once the 3rd floor is full, vehicles can be accommodated on the ROOF of QNCC.
Allowing long-term vehicle/s parking aims to minimize and control vehicles which are left by the drivers in EC parking facilities for days. Long-term parking further aims to reduce and health issues caused by vehicles collecting dust, as well as impacts to traffic flow. This step also aims to optimize the use of limited parking spaces available to everyday commuters instead of long staying vehicles.
To ensure safety & security at QF, any vehicle parked within EC parking for more than 24 hours shall result in towing of the vehicle at owners’ expense.
Please share this information with your colleagues and students. Should you need any information or clarification on the long-term vehicle parking procedure, please contact Essa Al-Mannai, Head Security - Events & Traffic Management at email@example.com.
- QF or its agents will not be held responsible for any damages borne of the vehicle being long-parked in QF parking facilities;
- Utilization of designated long term parking slots is a privilege extend to Qatar Foundation Community members only;
- It is understood that the owners availing of this privilege will park their vehicles in the designated parking facilities at their own risk
- QF HSSE will provide reasonable security coverage of the parking facility as part of routine inspection and patrol;
- QF HSSE will observe any violations of the long term EC parking procedure and record and report the same to the appropriate manager;
- QF HSSE will make an attempt to communicate with the vehicle owner or his representatives of the violation and provide guidance for immediate removal of the vehicle in question;
- If unsuccessful, the manager concerned will coordinate the removal of the vehicle at the owner’s expense. This move will be recorded by QF-HSSE as a matter of procedure who will ascertain where the vehicle will be taken;
- Damages incurred in the course of the towing will not be QF’s responsibility.