- Operating hours from 8.30 AM to 3.00 PM daily. No appointments needed.
- A maximum of 4 customers will be allowed in the bookstore at the same time.
- Customers are required to use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the bookstore before touching items.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. However, customers will be allowed to try on apparel over their clothes before purchasing if needed.
- PPE will also be available for sale at the bookstore.
At the GU-Q bookstore, the Hoya Spirit has come from the Hilltop to Qatar.
Located near the VIP entrance, the campus bookstore is the go-to source for all your course textbooks, Georgetown apparel, gift and spirit items, stationery, greeting cards, snacks, phone credit, diploma frames, and more.
A wide range of faculty-authored books are available for purchase, as well as publications by the Center for International and Regional Studies.
Since 2009, GU-Q faculty and staff have published over 100 books!
As part of the university’s commitment to sustainability, the Bookstore carries a variety of sustainable products, ranging from metal and BPA-free water bottles, to notebooks, folders, and pens made from recycled materials. Even our displays are often made from recycled materials to encourage and promote sustainability.
COVID-19 Update: Departmental sales will remain online. Our merchandise catalogs can be viewed here. Please give us 48 hours to prepare the merchandise.
A completed interdepartmental invoice form is required before collecting the merchandise.
For special requests, or orders that require program specific branding, you can contact the Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow for 2 to 3 months for special requests
For any questions or concerns please email at email@example.com or call us on +974 4457 8360.