Normal Daytime Parking: Available in two areas at GU-Q:
- Car Park 1: Underground basement area
- Car Park 2: Front of the building (next to GU-Q Security Guard House)
- Day time parking is only for faculty and staff at the Basement.
- Faculty and Staff must get the parking stickers (blue circular) by visiting the Building Operations office. This is issued within a day.
- The garage parking is first come first serve basis and inaccessible without a blue parking sticker.
- No parking for students unless medical dispensation (except 4:30 pm until 6 am the following morning and over the weekends and holidays).
VIP Parking Area (Ground Floor):
- Reserved for the guests of the Staff, Faculty members and VIPs; however no restrictions from 5pm until 7am the following morning and over the weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of one day advance notice is required from the requestor to reserve the place.
- The available spots are limited so first come first reserve basis only.
Be advised that parking for more than 24 hrs is not permitted at GU-Q Building and QF Security has instructions to tow away such vehicle(s) without any prior notice
Vehicle Access Tag (VAT) :
- To access Education City between 10 pm and 6 am, a QF Vehicle Access Tag (VAT) is required. VAT provides 24/7 access to Education City.
- VAT is issued by QF Security and normally takes 5-7 business days for processing via the ERP system (Note: QF has stopped the manual applications)
- Following Information is required to apply for the VAT application in QF ERP system:
- Soft copy of requestor’s QID, driving license and the vehicle registration card.
- Vehicle Color
- Mobile Number
- Requestor must provide the required information/documents to BOSS.
- BOSS will inform once the VAT is ready and available on-site.