- GU-Q IT provides technical support to staff, faculty and students on the use of the technology, such as, Zoom, Box, Google Apps, VPN, Wireless, NetID, Printing, Microsoft Windows/Office, MacOS etc. If you require support please contact IT via email email@example.com or call us on +974 4457 8130.
- GU-Q IT provides training to faculty in the use of technology in the classrooms for in-person and hybrid teaching. Faculty can contact AV Support via email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a training session. In addition, faculty can view the video content here that includes How to short video tutorials.
- For technical help with Canvas, faculty can seek support by emailing email@example.com during the DC business hours or call the dedicated 24/7 support line at +1 833 476 1171 or open a live chat request from within Canvas.
- For resources and assistance with online teaching faculty should consult the University’s Instructional Continuity website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
IT Tip of the Week
Our primary functional divisions include:
- User Support
- Engineering and Technology Services.
- Audio Visual and Classroom Technology
- Information Security and Applications Support
You can contact the IT service desk via the GUQ Help center ticketing system or by phone at +974-4457-8130. We are available 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. Sunday – Thursday. We are located in the Georgetown University Building, Lower Floor, Room LE10.