Telepresence (RPX) Technology
What is RPX telepresence and how may I use it?
- The University has a RPX (Real Presence Xperience) system that is designed to bring a unique conference experience for the users. There is a similar system in the main campus and is use mainly for virtual classes and business meetings between the campuses.
- We do not encourage a RPX to video conference connection even if it is technical possible. The result of such a session is not optimal in achieving a telepresence experience.
How can I setup a RPX session?
- Contact Events team at: sfsqevents
What do I need to prepare beforehand?
- None. Just show up!
What if I need technical assistance?
- An AV technician is on-site to your conference 5 minutes prior. He will assist you if there is any need.
How much time in advance do I need to make for RPX support?
- Please put in the request at least 2 business days or more due to scheduling and time difference issues.