Please sign in to the Zoom application by following the instructions as below:
- Windows – https://uis.georgetown.edu/zoom/signin/windows
- Mac – https://uis.georgetown.edu/zoom/signin/mac
- iOS – https://uis.georgetown.edu/zoom/signin/ios
- Android – https://uis.georgetown.edu/zoom/signin/android
- Click on the Zoom meeting link from your email invitation or calendar invite. (Note: If you don’t see a clickable version of the link, just copy and paste the meeting link/URL into a browser window.) Example link https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/96832234525
- You can also join the meeting by opening the Zoom application on your computer, click on the Join button and in the ‘Join a Meeting’ window, enter your Meeting ID from your email invitation or calendar appointment and finally click on Join.
- Do not publicly share the link/URL of your meeting
- Allow for up to 5 minutes to join the meeting to check Zoom connectivity/microphone/camera etc.
- If you experience issues joining a Zoom meeting, after following the joining instructions in step 2 above, it is advised to restart your computer and try again. (Tip: Restarting your computer once a week will help to clear random, unimportant temporary files that slow down the device.)
- Ensure your Laptop/Device holds sufficient battery charge