Karl Widerquist is Senior Consultant Editor for Basic Income Studies, an interdisciplinary journal published twice a year by De Gruyter. It focuses on scholarly research related to the universal basic income idea.
Journals Edited By Faculty
Uday Chandra is the Associate Editor for Contention, a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal dedicated to research on and about different forms of social protest.
Rogaia Abusharaf is Co-Editor in Chief and Amira Sonbol is Editor-in-Chief of HAWWA: Journal of Women in the Middle East and Islamic Cultures, published by Brill. The journal, published three times a year, is interdisciplinary and focused on gender issues in the Middle East and the Islamic World.
Gerd Nonneman is Editor of the Journal of Arabian Studies (JAS), published twice a year by Taylor and Francis in association with GU-Q. JAS is the leading scholarly journal on the Arabian Peninsula, its surrounding waters and international connections.
Patrick Laude is Editor-in-Chief of the bi-lingual journal Religions-Adyan, published by the Doha International Centre for Interfaith Dialogue (DICID).
- Dean's Message
- Research News & Events
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Honors in the Major
- Advancing Financial Education for Transnational Families
- An Analysis of Global Public Private Partnerships: How Can Qatar Benefit from Them?
- Breaking down the Stereotypes: Experimental Approach to Discrimination on the basis of Nationality and Accent
- Do US Banks Discriminate in Lending?
- Doha by Design: Urban Planning and social space in Doha, Qatar
- Environmental Sustainability in Education City: Green Beacon or Green Island?
- Fostering SME development in Qatar
- Investigating the Resilience of Qatar’s Trade Network
- Jidariya: Every Day is National Day in Qatar
- Media Branding and Viewer Perception in Qatar
- Preserving the Linguistic Heritage of Qatar: Language Change and Documentation
- Qatar Longitudinal Study of Transnational Families
- Qatar's establishment of infant industries in response to the blockade
- Social Chatter and Asset Bubbles: The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin
- The Distribution and Economic Implications of Health Outcomes in Qatar
- The Doha Paradox: Reasons for Disparity Between Educated and Working Qatari Women
- The Impact of Global Communications on Family Values in Qatar
- Understanding Qatar’s interfaith dialogue culture: motivations, trends, and challenges
- Understanding the Construction of Qatari Society: Subjectivity in the 21st Century
- Using Social Media to Assess Qatar as a Brand
- Water Security Strategies of Gulf States in Comparative Perspective
- Women’s Empowerment through War? Democracies' Foreign Policy Gamble in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- Student Research Funding
- Resources for Students
- Center for International and Regional Studies
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)