Welcome to Spring 2021! This semester, our aim is to increase on-site engagement at GU-Q incrementally while keeping safety at the forefront of our plans. The learning environment will continue to be a combination of online and hybrid engagement with plans for a gradual increase of in-person activities as safety conditions allow.
In line with the most recent government directives we will be introducing the following changes this semester:
- Increased staff and faculty presence on campus
- Expanded maximum student capacity in the building to 50%
- More in-person and hybrid classroom experiences, study sessions, and exams
- Additional access to in-person office hours
- More flexible spaces to facilitate on-campus teaching, study, work, and other co-curricular activities
Learn more about our plans and safety protocols and find our most recent updates on this Return to Campus site.