- For each and every event, when photography/videography is requested, the name and the phone number of the photographer/videographer will be sent to the Events team and the team hosting the event
- The photographer/videographer shall have a Georgetown badge at the event at all times while on premise
- The photographers are requested to minimize the number of shots and thus the usage of the camera flash to avoid disturbing or distracting the audience
- The photographer is asked to take 4-5 good shots of the speaker after he/she comes up on the stage and will cease until the next speaker is up
- Any shots for the audience should be taken before the start of the event
If you encounter any photography/videography related issue at a certain event, please don’t hesitate to email us here your complains and suggestions.
Office of Communications