Student Employment Program
New vacancies are sent to enrolled students directly by GUQ email
The Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar offers a number of on-campus employment opportunities for students. Departments hire students for a variety of functions, ranging from administrative assistance to peer tutoring.
- Hiring Procedures
- Hiring & Financial Forms
- Termination Process
- Student Employee Evaluations
- Confidentiality and Professional Code of Conduct Forms
- Guidelines for Hiring Student Volunteers
- Opening a QNB Student Bank Account
- Student Employment Handbook
Questions about the hiring process? Please email the Student Employment Office
Questions about payroll? Please contact Eunice Dickerson in the Payroll Office
Say "Thank You" To Your Student Employees With A Certificate Of Appreciation!