Welcome to the faculty resource hub. Here you will find links to a variety of resources relevant to completing your work, from teaching and learning resources, to research services, to academic policies and procedures, to services from the IT, Communications, Facilities Management, Finance, and HR departments, and more.
Meet Our Faculty
Our faculty are some of the most sought-after experts, academics, and researchers from around the world.
Teaching Tools & Academic Services
Find help and resources around Instructional and Business Continuity, Instructional and Conference technology, Library Services, and Teaching and Learning Scholarship.
Research Services and Tools
Find help and resources around Library Services for Faculty Research, Research Administration Services, Center for International and Regional Studies, Travel, and Planning an Event.
Communicate Your Successes
We can help disseminate your research outcomes through reports, social media, the website, and through webstories and articles in the press. If you have a new publication outcome, such as a book, article, chapter, please fill the form below. We are also interested in your recent grants, media engagements, keynote speeches, or positions of leadership in your field. Send an email to communications with your accomplishment. Depending on type of outcome, dissemination avenues could include those listed to the right.
- A press release to local news outlets about your findings or award which also will go on the website, and in email through the Campus Services Newsletter, and a link to a box file of newspaper clippings for each article published.
- Social Media posts linking to your work on Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Help for event outlines and questions for guest speakers
- Links to interviews or media articles in which you are referenced on our website media mentions section
- Inclusion of accomplishements in our Annual Reports, Faculty Annual Reports and other interim reports
- Inclusion of research grants, publications, conferences, seminars, and workshops on our website under Faculty Initiatives
- Publication of event videos on YouTube
Office of the Registrar
We assist faculty and students with scheduling, registration, record keeping and reporting, and help deans and other administrative offices with planning and reporting.
How can we help you?
As part of our efforts to maintain institutional integrity, we have established clear and transparent policies and processes for our faculty. Browse all faculty related policies here.
Faculty Services by Department
Find help and resources around our Services for Communications, Marketing and Media Relations, IT, Campus Facilities, Finance, and Human Resources.