You are a member of a worldwide network of over 160,000 Hoyas with nearly 500 residing in the GCC.
Your relationship with Georgetown continues well beyond graduation. From ongoing career services to discounts at local restaurants, please review the list below to see some of the resources available to Georgetown alumni.
Career & Education
- Alumni Career Services in Washington
- If you’re looking at jobs in DC or the US, be sure to check out DC’s Alumni Career support.
- Transcript Requests If you need a copy of your transcript, check this page to request a transcript.
Staying Connected to your Alma Mater
From connecting you with fellow alumni and visiting faculty to celebrating your achievements, you will always be welcome in your alma mater and we would love to stay connected to you. Let us know what is happening in your life! If you are changing jobs or addresses, please let us know so that we can update our records. We are one email away, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us an update here.
- Job & Contact Information Updates If you’re changing jobs or addresses, please let us know so that we can keep you connected! Send us an update here
- Georgetown Alumni Directory If you’re looking for an alum from Doha or DC – or any place you might be – check out Georgetown’s Alumni Directory!
- Facebook If you want to know what’s happening with alumni in Doha, join the page “Georgetown Alumni Association of Doha” and we will add you in. For those in nearby Dubai or Abu Dhabi, substitute UAE for Doha, and join that club, too!
- Follow the Alumni Instagram page for features, stories and alumni events
- Join The Alumni Exclusive Network – Hoya Gateway, stay connected to your classmates and the Hoya community
Keep your Georgetown E-mail
You can keep your Georgetown email for life, but you will be asked to change your password once every 6 months. Visit the IT User Support Page here if you have any questions about your password, or how to reset your login information, You can also view the alumni NetID FAQs page for more information.