New IRB System Information
Guidance for completion of Study Specific Disclosure Forms (SSDFs) is now available. Click here to view it.
New System Information and Resources
- New System Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are Some Differences Between eRIC and the New IRB System?
How to Guides
Migrated Studies Guidance
Templates & Forms
- Protocol Template
- External Team Member Form
- Financial Interest Form
- Responsible Participant Statement Form
- Consent Forms
|November 22-29||The eRIC IRB system will be 'down' to facilitate migration of studies (with no outstanding actions) to the new Georgetown-MedStar IRB System.|
|November 29||New Georgetown-MedStar IRB System is live.|
|December 5||The ability to submit any created item in eRIC (studies, amendments, continuing reviews, adverse events) permanently goes away.|
Last day any actions can occur in the eRIC system. All outstanding actions must be completed by this date for the study to be migrated to the new Georgetown-MedStar IRB System. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of the item so the study can be migrated into the new Georgetown-MedStar IRB system. The withdrawn item will then need to be created/submitted in the new system.
Other Important Information
- Your Protocol after November 29: Protocols in an approved state that do not have a continuing review, amendment or adverse event in process on November 29 will be migrated to the Georgetown-MedStar IRB system. All other protocols will remain in eRIC until outstanding items reach an approved state. These protocols will then be migrated in batches after November 29. Please see the table above for important information regarding timelines and items needing full board review.
- Training: Training will be provided for the Georgetown-MedStar IRB System. Click here to view the times, locations, and training session topic.