Qatar Citizens Ministry Sponsorship Opportunities
Qatari citizens may qualify for scholarships through the assistance of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education. For sponsored students, GU-Q Student Finance bills the Ministry for all tuition and fees, except textbooks. Students must pay GU-Q for their own textbooks.
How to Apply
- For the scholarship application schedule and more information, please contact the ministry or visit the scholarship website: scholarship.edu.gov.qa.
- Once you receive sponsorship, please make sure to provide your sponsorship letter to GU-Q Finance as soon as you receive it.
- We encourage students to apply for sponsorships as early as possible.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Other organizations in Qatar also sponsor Qatari students at GU-Q . The list is growing each year and has included organizations such as Qatar Petroleum, Qatar Airways, Doha Bank, and Qatar National Bank.
How to Apply
- Students are responsible for these relationships.
- As soon as you receive your sponsorship, please provide your sponsorship letter to GU-Q Finance.
Other Forms of Aid Available
Grants & Scholarships
Learn more about GU-Q and QF grants and scholarships
US Federal Aid
See available student loans for US citizens and eligible non-citizens