Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q) is proud to offer a free online program designed specifically for high school students from grade 9-12. The program provides students with enriching workshops throughout the year that are geared towards personal and academic skills building, which are necessary for university level success and beyond. The workshops have been created by student instructors from the Office of Educational Enrichment at GU-Q.
The asynchronous format of online workshops allows international and local students to access course materials and complete assignments at their own pace and schedule, which can be particularly beneficial for students who may have other school and familial commitments. This format also eliminates the need for students to be physically present on campus, making it more accessible to both local and international students. By providing a flexible and accessible learning environment, Georgetown University in Qatar’s online workshops enable students to gain valuable skills and knowledge that can help them succeed in their academic and personal pursuits, regardless of their location or schedule.
All sessions will be conducted through google classrooms. There are six workshops focusing on different topics. After completion of each workshop and quiz, the student will receive a certificate of completion. Certificate of completions will be processed in batches at the end of each month from January to April 2024.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM!
1. Public Speaking: Speak up with confidence and conviction
2. Time – Management Skills: Master your Time, maximize your potential
3. Critical Reading and Writing Skills: Sharpen your mind, refine your words – The art of critical reading and writing
4. Conflict Management: Identifying, addressing, and resolving disagreements or disputes in a constructive and effective manner
5. Self-Awareness: The path to introspection and self-discovery
6. Productivity: Exploring effective ways to enhance your potential
If you have any queries or concerns, please email email@example.com